No-Blade Cataract Surgery
VISTA’s No-Blade Cataract Surgery uses a femtosecond laser (also used in No-Blade LASIK) to replace many steps performed manually by a surgeon, resulting in a great level of precision, safety and results for patients.
Reduced risks – including blindness and damage to the cornea (endothelial cell loss).
Replaces some manual steps and the use of a surgical blade (knife).
Good Visual Results
Good lens position maximizes visual results, while Phaco energy used results in fast recovery and good results.
Less phaco energy used results in fast recovery and good results
Short Surgery Time
Pre-breaking of the cataract using the femtosecond laser reduces surgery time and risk.
How is it done?
- Meta-analysis finds better profile for femtosecond cataract surgry compared with conventional cataract surgery, Feb 2017
- Femtosecond Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery, Current SNEC Website
- Femtosecond Laser could help in challenging cataract cases, May 2016
- Efficacy and safety of femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery versus conventional phacoemulsification for cataract: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials, August 2015
- A review of Laser-Assisted versus Traditional phacoemulsification cataract surgery, February 2017
- Evolutions in Laser Technologies making cataract surgery safer, November 2016
- Update and Clinical utility of the LenSx Femtosecond Laser in Cataract Surgery, October 2016
Why Choose Vista Eye Specialist?
Over 20 Years Of Track Record
Established since 1999, we’ve been serving and tending to our patients’ eyes for over 2 decades.
Over 290,000 Satisfied Patients
We have cared for over 290,000 patients and helped improve their vision since opening our doors to people looking for reliable eye care.
More Than 2,400 Positive Reviews
Over 2,400 happy patients have given us a 4.9 Stars (out of 5) rating and touching reviews on Facebook.
More Than 30 Business And Clinical Awards
As a recognition for our pursuit of excellence in patient care, service, innovativeness, business management, human resource, and CSR, VISTA has won numerous awards, making us one of the most awarded eye specialist.
Tried, Tested And Proven Technology
We only offer FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) approved treatments and technologies. Most importantly, what we offer will only be something that we would use for ourselves and our loved ones.
Centre Of Excellence
VISTA is often visited by renowned surgeons worldwide, all the way from US, Australia, Japan, China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc as well as be selected by leading medical technology providers to showcase their products.
We Have Appeared On
Our Awards And Recognition
Seek Our Qualified